Hey everyone, Sonia here with a short tutorial for All that Stickles. First I wanted to do some coasters, but when I had the base done, I went for a wall hanger...lol. One of those days your mojo takes any route...
1. I started cutting the frames in chipboard, designer paper and cork with the Cuttlebug using Nestabilities dies.
2. Dress up the chipboard with designer paper
3. Added letters cut with the Silhouette in Plaid Simply stencil (plastic)
4. That way I can add all the Stickles I want and avoid the paper bubbles.
5. Dress it up a bit more adding Wraphia and rhinestones.
6. Also added ribbon in the back using hot glue gun, and open some holes at the ends to add eyelets. Very easy with the cropodile.
|And here is a close up of the final product, and I used Golden Rod, Peel Orange, Lime Green and Black Diamond Stickles. Took me 1.5 hours to do it from beginning to end... very fast and easy. Hope you like it.|