Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tips & Techniques Tuesday: Wall Banner with Stickles.


Hey everyone, Sonia here with a short tutorial for All that Stickles.  First I wanted to do some coasters, but when I had the base done, I went for a wall hanger...lol.  One of those days your mojo takes any route...

 1.  I started cutting the frames in chipboard, designer paper and cork with the Cuttlebug using Nestabilities dies.
2. Dress up the chipboard with designer paper


3. Added letters cut with the Silhouette in Plaid Simply stencil (plastic)  
4. That way I can add all the Stickles I want and avoid the paper bubbles. 

5.  Dress it up a bit more adding Wraphia and rhinestones.
6. Also added ribbon in the back using hot glue gun, and open some holes at the ends to add eyelets.  Very easy with the  cropodile.

And here is a close up of the final product, and I used Golden Rod, Peel Orange, Lime Green and Black Diamond Stickles.  Took me 1.5 hours to do it from beginning to end... very fast and easy.  Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for some quick, easy and Stickle-y home decor, Sonia! I love using cork this time of year it blends perfectly with fall. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy... it is really an out of the box thingy for me...but I enjoyed doing it.., looks a bit plain though, may have to add something to it...

      Delete
  2. Sonia, it's fabulous! Such a quick project and great Fall
    Decoration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen... it looks much better in person though...SK:)

      Delete
  3. Thans so much for leaving this comment Chris... I will be heading to your blog right away... SK:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia this is so darn cute.. love it..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete