Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Friday, October 4, 2013

Featured Fan Friday: Marji

This week we would like to welcome our first Featured Fan of October - Marji from Tiggerscraps!

  I've been a glitter fan for as long as I can remember and I remember when I first found Stickles, wow! Glitter with no mess! Woohoo!

So for my project I used a new image from The Stamping Chef and some of my beautiful Pinque Peacock embellishments along with stuff from my stash and went to town.

I love when school supplies go on sale, I always stock up on the composition notebooks, this year I was super happy to find neat patterns and colors.


 Here's a close up of the embellishments, so pretty right?


 And the center of attention, she's got on her Distressed Cotton Candy Stickles lip gloss and there is Tropical Tangerine on the hope ribbon.


 I added an angel pin to the ribbon book mark:


 I hope you've enjoyed my project!


Marji

5 comments:

  1. Awesome altered composition book! Whoever gets it will certainly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Wow! Love the sparkly goodness and those ribbon flowers are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love ther pink sparkle....

    cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marji, As you know I love this image... the whole card is amazing...
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! I LOVE, love, lOvE your embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete