Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mixed Media Monday Distress Stickles Anything Goes



Hello, it's Ann from the blog Annmakes, and the Design Team here at All That Stickles.  I have a page from my art journal to share with you today in which I used several Distress Stickles.  I hope to inspire you to enter the Linky Party with your own version of our current theme:  "Anything goes with Distress Stickles."



One of our very nice sponsors is The Stamping Chef and I got to use this awesome digital titled "Rock My World".  It is done in my art journal with a mix of medias: paints, inks, colouring pencils, papers, collage, stamping, etc... all that is missing is the kitchen sink! :)  I used the following Distress Stickles:  Fired Brick, Picket Fence, Rock Candy, Barn Door Red,  and Scattered Straw.  Over at my blog I list all the yummy ingredients I used.  I hope to have inspired you to get down and stickly (New word).  Thanks for viewing and have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Base Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. 交友網

    ReplyDelete