Monday, October 28, 2013

Mixed Media Monday Distress Stickles Anything Goes



Hello, it's Ann from the blog Annmakes, and the Design Team here at All That Stickles.  I have a page from my art journal to share with you today in which I used several Distress Stickles.  I hope to inspire you to enter the Linky Party with your own version of our current theme:  "Anything goes with Distress Stickles."



One of our very nice sponsors is The Stamping Chef and I got to use this awesome digital titled "Rock My World".  It is done in my art journal with a mix of medias: paints, inks, colouring pencils, papers, collage, stamping, etc... all that is missing is the kitchen sink! :)  I used the following Distress Stickles:  Fired Brick, Picket Fence, Rock Candy, Barn Door Red,  and Scattered Straw.  Over at my blog I list all the yummy ingredients I used.  I hope to have inspired you to get down and stickly (New word).  Thanks for viewing and have a great week.

1 comment: