Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Mixed Media and Blog Hopping

Hi there All That Stickles fans, if you are hoping to see what is "Hopping" with the team, have no fear that is still going on and just go back a post or click here.




Today is Mixed Media Monday time with Ann from the Design Team and the blog:  Annmakes.http://annmakes.blogspot.com




Here you are, my Trifold Screen for Halloween.  I used a lot of Stickles on this baby, and a lot of Ranger's Distress Inks, Glitter, and Embossing powders.  I had a blast making this and I am proud to actually use it as a decoration, along with last week's coffin in my home.  If you go to my blog:  Annmakes, you can read all about ALL the supplies I used to make this.  For now let me share with you just which Stickles I used.  Of course I used "Rock Candy", as always and there is "Spiced Marmalde",  "Orange Peel",Walnut Stain", "Black Diamond", and "Paprika".
I hope this inspires you to make some Halloween themed projects and why not link up to our Linky Party and share your creations.  Thanks for viewing.



2 comments: