Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Friday, October 18, 2013

Featured Fan Friday: Marji, Part II


Please welcome back one of our Featured Fans for October, Marji from Tiggerscraps!

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Isn't that a horrible rhyme, lol, makes me giggle though.
I grabbed lots of goodies with this one, edible and not so much.
I used a cute Witch Boot file from Creative Kuts and added lots of sparkle with my Stickles.


 I made a swirl with the purple tulle and added a fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock with some shear ribbon tassels underneath.


 I created the spider webs by drawing a swirl with the Stickles then taking a hat pin and scraping from the center out, dragging some glitter glue with it. I then just dotted all around with the other 2 colors.



 I added a beautiful splendid swirl also made by Pinque Peacock to the buckle. It's made with 3 Girl Jam ribbon. I tied up some candy bars with the purple tulle then tied it with a cute orange ribbon and topped it off with another fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock.


Fun? I hope you think so, I had a lot of fun making it!
Marji

7 comments:

  1. Marji. that is amazing.. love it so much.
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME creation Marji!!! Love using purple for Halloween and the cat fabric button makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love the shoe! What a awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning in every way Marji!... :)

    ReplyDelete