Welcome back to another linky party here at All that Stickles!
Every month we will have multiple sponsors and multiple winners for our linky parties! Winners are not announced on a weekly basis, but rather on a monthly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of the month and then posted on the sidebar for the rest of the month, and the winners will be announced on the first Saturday of the next month.
Before we get on to our next linky party, how about our August winners?!
LoveBug Creations - $15 Gift Certificate
The Paper Nest Dolls - $25 Gift Certificate
WINNER: SUSAN HOGAN
SK Digis - 2 Digis of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JENNIFER F.
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 Digis of Winner's Choice
Congrats to our winners! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "AUGUST WINNER" to claim your prizes. :)
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Appreciation linky party is open from Saturday August 31st - Friday September 13th at 11:00 PM US CST
- Any project you submit must be linked to your blog or online gallery.
- Projects must be NEW, no backlinking, please.
- Number of entries per linky party is unlimited.
- You may link up ANY type of crafty project as long as it follows our theme
- You may use as many colors of Stickles as you'd like on your projects
- Winners will be randomly chosen.
This week's linky party theme is Appreciation! Create ANY type of project showing appreciation for someone!
Gifts for teachers, gifts for coworkers, thank you cards
And without further ado, here's some inspiration from the design team to get those glittery gears turning!
Stickles Used: Pine, Star Dust, & Orange Peel
Stickles Used: Lavender, Purple, Yellow, Icicle, Mercury Glass, True Blue, Firefly, Glam Pink, & Antique Linen
Stickles Used: Glam Pink, Firefly, Black Diamond, & Aqua
Stickles Used: Crystal, Mustard Seed, & Tropical Tangerine
Stickles Used: Orange Peel
Stickles Used: Silver, Eucalyptus, & Orange Peel
We can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for linking up!