Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Friday, October 25, 2013

Featured Fan Friday: Deanne, Part II


Please welcome back our second Featured Fan this month, Deanne from A Little Bit O' Paper!

I LOVE Candy Corn!!! I bought a HUGE container of them, and I didn't like the old plastic container, so I decided to decorate a jar for them! Easy peasy! Just a strip of paper around the jar, and some little embellies, on it as well as something on the jar lid, and I had a sweet jar for my Candy Corn! Of course, I HAD to add Stickles!!! Some Orange Peel and Lavender and my jar is all sparkly! Yay!



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the love of candy corn Deanne! LOVE this quick and simple way to treat your eyes while you treat your tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool! I love that spider! And I also love candy corn!!

    ReplyDelete