Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Inspiration

Happy Wednesday! 
 
Tonya here with a mid-week inspiration for you Stickles Lovers. 
The digi is from The Stamping Chef.  I love her digis.  She has such a variety.  This one here is called Cool Becca.  I colored her with my copics and highlighted with Stickles, of course.  =) 
 
I went a bit Stickles crazy on this...but I think it worked.  There are Black Diamon Stickles on the border and the eyelet, Eucalyptus Stickles on the sweatshirt, True Blue Stickles on her jeans, and Yellow Stickles on her hair, banner, and the tag background. 

 
Supplies
Stickles - Yellow, Eucalyptus, True Blue, Black Diamond
Copics (for digi)
Distress Inks - Broken China, Crushed Olive
Fluid Chalk
Twine
 
Our Yellow Linky Party is live through April 12. Get your craft on, and then link up you creation. 

2 comments: