Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tips & Techniques Tuesday: Washi Tape & Stickles


Hello everyone its Cynthia here from the DT showing you a technique that
 you can use your Stickles with!

 Are you part of the Washi Tape Craze?!
If you are, stay tuned and check out this technique .

For today's technique I'm using some washi tape with designs already on them so I can easily follow the design and add the stickles on the places i want . 

You first place them down on a piece of paper. I used black so they could stand out and so I could see the design more clearly 


 Then you pick the colors of Stickles and Stickle away. 
The colors I used in order are:

X-Mas Red 
Lime Green 
Fruit Punch 
Turquoise
Eucalyptus

And this is how the stickles give the washi tape a cool, glittery effect:



The picture below is a closer look at the sparkles . 
I added an extra piece of washi tape on the top as you can see because 
it wasn't enough washi tape after all. 
For that last minute piece I used the color Magenta.


And this is my finished result, a card using sSickles 
with some washi tape to give it a very cool look.


Thank you for stopping by to see my technique. 
I hope you liked it and inspired you to use it in the future .
-Hugs Cynthia :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great technique!! Love the glittered up Washi Tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to put stickles one of my crafting loves on top of my new crafting love...washi tape!!! AWESOME idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Gotta get out those Stickles again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tip! I will definitely have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete