Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Winners & New Design Team Members!

Happy Saturday! Today is a very exciting day at All that Stickles because we're announcing our March winners AND introducing our new guest designers!

Before we get to all that fun stuff, we'd like to remind you that our Yellow Linky Party is still going on! You have until next Friday to link up any projects made using Yellow Stickles. :)

Our new design team members are so excited to be on the team, they've even created projects for this week's linky party to encourage you to link up! Here's a little bit about each designer and the project they've made:

Ann is a Mixed Media artist who lives near Ottawa, Ontario Canada, She is a mom of two terrific teens, wife of a very busy businessman, and servant to one fluffy cat. From sewing and most needle crafts, stamping, scrapbooking and a lot of paper crafts, to drawing, painting and working with inks, Ann is multi skilled and never bored. She had some formal training with a short stint in fine Arts in College, took many many workshops, and a lot of self learning. She also has experience working as a consultant, teacher, and writer of various crafts. Her style is eclectic and vintage, inspired by nature and her collections of found objects and ephemera. She loves to scour the internet, magazines, and flea markets for ideas which she collects in her various notebooks and takes lots of pictures with her Iphone. Her favourite place to be is in her home studio with her beloved family nearby. Her family motto is : Live well, laugh often, and love much. Her blog is: http://annmakes.blogspot.com

Ann made 2 projects for our Yellow Linky Party!




Hi, name is Chas.  I'm born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland.  I have a very small human family but large furry ( and not) family too.  Along with my husband and 12 year old daughter, I have a Chinese Water Dragon, 4 Sugar Gliders, a Red Iguana,  3 little anole lizards and a cat.  I really don't scrap that many pages of my daughters, it's all my little babies now.

I work at a wholesale perennial nursery for the last 19 years.  And that is where I meet my husband.  Yes, we still do work together.  When I am not at work, you can find me with my daughter volunteering at a local animal rescue shelter playing with the kitties.  That is where we adopted our cat.  I also am the co-leader of my daughter's girl scout troop.

Besides scrapbooking, I like to do other papercrafts.  I also do cross-stitch, making sculptured hair clips, and really love cake decorating.  But my daughter and I will try to do any craft there is just to have fun.

Here's what Chas created for our Yellow Linky Party:
Stickles Used: Yellow


I’m NOT a glitter a girl!  That’s the first thing you have to know about me.  Buttons, ribbons, brads, and bling – bring it on.  But, glitter – way too messy.  So, I consider it a very lucky day when I discovered Stickles early in my crafting career.  Here it was, the product that could take my somewhat drab projects to ‘wow’, with a squeeze from a bottle.  What could be better?

When I’m not Stickling everything in sight (that IS a word, isn’t it?) you will find me working full-time as the activity director in the local nursing home.  I will have been there 28 years this June.  I know, I know, from the looks of my picture, you thought I was only 28!  How can this be?  Stickles is my secret, LOL!  I also enjoy my 3 dogs, one of which goes to work with me every day.  Sophie and I are on our walk to work this morning when this picture was taken.  It’s not quite Spring here yet, as you can see from the snow behind us. I also play organ and piano at the Lutheran Church in town, and accompany the children’s choir (another thing I’ve done for 28 years now – maybe it’s those kids that keep me young!)

My husband and I like to bike, hike, kayak, and ride our Harley’s.  Yes, we each have one.  And, our 3 Golden Retrievers go on many walks with us.  When I’m not busy with work, church, or all those hobbies, you’ll find me in my craft room.  I love to make cards, layouts, home décor, mixed media – you never know what you might discover on my blog Muddy Paws Inky Fingers.  I would love it if you followed me and checked out my newest creations.  Stamping and Stickling are   two of my favorite things!
  
And here's Julie's project for our Yellow Linky Party:
Stickles Used: Yellow, Turquoise

I've been papercrafting for a LONG time.  I used to do only scrapbooking, but about five years ago, I went to a card craft with a beautiful lady (Sharon) who turned me onto the joys of cardmaking. Recently, I've also been expanding my crafty world by creating some home decor items and by upcycling.  I am also on the Design Team for Crop Chocolate and have held guest design spots with Timeless Twine and Marks Finest Paper.  The rest of my life is filled with family and work.  I am a happily "second-time-around" married mother of four wonderful young men.  Two are mine; two are my husbands.  They are all boy - all the time.  My eldest is 19, my baby is 18, and my husband's twins are 18.  They make life crazy and exciting and give me lots to scrap about!!  My youngest recently enlisted in the United States Army, so I'm a proud Army strong mom.  I have worked as a staff manager for a local university for a long, long time and, most of the time enjoy my job... but it can be stressful, and on those days, all I want to do is craft!!

Here's what Karen created for our Yellow Linky Party:

And now for our March winners! Winners can email us at allthatstickles@gmail.com with the subject line "March Winner" in order to claim their prize. 

Winner's Choice of 2 Digi Stamps or 1 Rubber Stamp
WINNER: MOSHIE

Winner's Choice of 2 Paper Piecing Patterns
WINNER: DIANA L.

5 Digital Stamps of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JENNY JOHNS

Winner's Choice of 5 Cutting Files
WINNER: LESIA

Congratulations, ladies! We hope to see you again participating in our April challenges. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the new DT members and a BIG congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the new girls! :) love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The big announcement! And congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone! LOve stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stickles rule! Congrats to the new DT members. Love the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the new DT members!! AND congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats DT members!! I love stickles!!! Great projects ladies can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ladies! Love you projects and love to see a couple of familiar faces in the line up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the new DT members! I am so proud to say I know two of them, too! :) I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the new design team, I love Stickles and sparkly projects. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Stickles frame! Happily following.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the new design team :)

    ReplyDelete