Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stickles Videos by Ranger

 
Happy Thursday Stickles Lovers!!  
 
All of us at All that Stickles are pleased that Ranger Ink has noticed what we do here.  So, I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite Ranger videos using Stickles. 
 
I should warn you that the Extreme Stickling videos may not be techniques you could, or even would, do at home.  But I think they are entertaining.  And who knows?  They may spark a bit of your creativity.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 (my favorite) =)
 
 
 
 
 
Don't you just love these videos?  There are TONS of other videos on Ranger's YouTube Channel.   
 
Just imagine the number of other Ranger products that you could use with Stickles! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment