Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Friday, September 13, 2013

Featured Fan Friday: Mayra

Hey ATS fans! This month we're starting a new segment on our blog called "Featured Fan Friday" where we will feature two fans each month who have created projects to go along with our linky parties, sort of like guest designers. :) Our second Featured Fan for the month of September is Mayra and she has created a fabulous card for our Apprecation Linky Party!


Hello Everyone!! Mayra here from Mayras Designs I am happy to be the Featured Fan for this Friday here at All That Stickles!! As you know I love glitter and I love to use it!! Today I am sharing this fall-themed appreciation card. I appreciate the beautiful seasons and the wonderful people in my life!! I hope you enjoy this card!

                                                     Autumn Blessings Easel Card


I used Cinnamon, Lime Green, and Gold Stickles over the red adhesive tape , then I topped it with loose glitter to make it even more sparkly. 

Cricut ~ Elegant Edges, Wall Décor and More
Silhouette Cameo ~ Fall words, tags
Kraft Paper, Bazzill Cardstock
Crinkle Ribbon ~ My Craft Spot Milk Chocolate
Embossing Folders ~ Swirls

                                                Thank you very much for stopping by!!
                                                                     ~Mayra~


5 comments:

  1. loved your card....fall is my FAV time of year

    Cathie~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Mayra. Love the easel card and the stickles you used!

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Angeline and Karen !!

    Mayra

    ReplyDelete