Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ice Cream Shoppe Hop Winners!


Thanks so much to all those who participated in our Ice Cream Shoppe Hop over the weekend!

Here are our hop winners:


5 Digi Stamps of Winner's Choice
WINNER: LAURA TURCOTTE

1 Stamp Set of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JENNIFER

$15 Gift Certificate for Digital Stamps
WINNER: SUKIE

10 Digis of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JESSICA

Congrats, winners! Please email us at allthatstickles@gmail.com with subject line "BLOG HOP WINNER" to claim your prize.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats to all the winners and thanks for picking me as one of them!!!!
    I LOVE Bugaboo Stamps and can not wait to go shopping for some more images!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you received my email....I sent it yesterday :)
      If not here is my email address
      eschfamily@yahoo.com

      Delete