Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, November 11, 2013

Let's talk Turkey for Mixed Media Monday


We are talking Turkey over at the All that Stickles Linky Party.  that means, show us your projects with the turkey theme in mind and use stickles.

Hi, It's Ann from Annmakes and the ATS Design Team with our regular Mixed Media Monday feature.  I have for you today something super simple to make and enhance with stickles.  I made some cupcake picks!  I was going to make cupcakes from scratch…. but that was not going to happen.  I cheated and bought some from the local bakery, even better.  I had this funky scrapbook paper with this turkey print all over it and I though it was ideal for the current theme.  I know Thanksgiving is coming up in the USA and how important this holiday is so I wanted to make something cute and quick.  We celebrated Thanks giving here, in Canada, already so I am over my head with my fill of turkey! 

So my mixed media project is about baking, using paper and Paprika stickles (Not real paprika, just the colour).  Enjoy!



Gobble Gobble.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: